Errors Publishing ComponentTemplate

Errors Publishing ComponentTemplate

Help!  I cannot figure out how to fix these errors.  I'm not sure where ComponentTemplate came from.
When I publish through Service Center I get the following output:

Uploading The version was already uploaded.
Upgrading No need for OML upgrade.
Missing Dependency Could not find the 'Template' eSpace in this server. Application runtime errors might occur.
Missing Entity Referenced Entity 'MENU_ITEM' was not found in this server. Application runtime errors might occur.
Missing Entity Referenced Entity 'MENU_SUB_ITEM' was not found in this server. Application runtime errors might occur.
Compiling Compiling eSpace to Platform Server.
Missing Dependency Could not find the 'Template' eSpace in this server. Application runtime errors might occur.
Missing Reference 'GetEspaceName' Action was not found in the 'Template' eSpace definition. Application runtime errors might occur.
Missing Reference 'MENU_ITEM' Entity was not found in the 'Template' eSpace definition. Application runtime errors might occur.
Missing Reference 'MENU_SUB_ITEM' Entity was not found in the 'Template' eSpace definition. Application runtime errors might occur.
Missing Reference 'Header' Web Block was not found in the 'Template' eSpace definition. Application runtime errors might occur.
Missing Reference 'Footer' Web Block was not found in the 'Template' eSpace definition. Application runtime errors might occur.
Deploying Deploying eSpace to Platform Server.
Done The eSpace was successfully published to Platform Server.
Hi David

The MIssing Entity errors occur when you have Missing references, or the reference entities have been deleted. The former is the cause in this case.

The missing reference is the Template espace, which is available with the StyleGuide component. Just download the solution and publish it.

Then refresh references on the ComponentTemplate espace, and publish it again.

Cheers

Miguel Simões João