[BUGS] Outsystems 5.x

[BUGS] Outsystems 5.x

BUG1:  Service Center: "Spelling" [5.1.0.9 RC]

BUG2:  Service Center: "Spelling" [5.1.0.9 RC]

BUG3: ServiceCenter "Wizard and diagram, display issues" [5.1.0.9 RC]

BUG4: ServiceCenter "Error while closing and reopening ServiceCenter after a fresh installation" [5.1.0.9 RC]

Hi Robert

Thank you for reporting these! As for the typos, I will have R&D know about this and fix them.
Regarding the problem with Service Studio tutorials, are you getting those all the times, or did it "just happen" but was normal before that? I just tried Service Studio in a bunch of machines (7, XP, 2003) and everything worked fine. 

Cheers,

@Acácio 

"Regarding the problem with Service Studio tutorials, are you getting those all the times, or did it "just happen" but was normal before that? I just tried Service Studio in a bunch of machines (7, XP, 2003) and everything worked fine."

Getting them all the time, in regards to "BUG4: ServiceCenter "Error while closing and reopening ServiceCenter after a fresh installation" [5.1.0.9 RC]"

Have found that running "ServiceCenter" as Administrator resolves this issue.
( OS: Windows 7 x32).

I have not yet found a solution to BUG3: ServiceCenter "Wizard and diagram, display issues" [5.1.0.9 RC].
5.0.2.22 displays fine on this machine.

BUG3: ServiceStudio "Wizard and diagram, display issues" [5.1.0.9 RC].
Tested v5.1 on a different workstation and apparently everything works fine.

Concluded the bug was caused by the video card drivers installed on the machine (windows standard drivers was used), although every other application works just fine outsystems did not. The offical manufactures video card drivers was later installed and it works!

BUG5: ServiceStudio "Index not showing" [5.1.0.10].
Indexes are no longer show under entity table in 5.1 (user did not turn off index display feature; unable to find the option to show indexes).