Level 3 menu traditional web app

Hi all,



I am using Dropdownmenu from rich widgets,

Can anyone tell me how to use level 3 menu  for traditional web apps.


Thanks in advance,

Dhiraj M.

Hi Dhiraj,

Can you explain more what you want achive,Provide some images so that we can help you


Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Dhiraj,

Can you explain more what you want achive,Provide some images so that we can help you


Regards

Rahul Sahu

 Hi rahul,

Mention image reference

 

Using richwidgets dropdown menu you can try something similar to the suggestion by Caio you are already following :  https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/34835/how-to-add-submenu-in-submenu-in-outsystem-two-levels-of-submenu/#Post238843 . Still would need more work here. 


Better option would be to try something like :  https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Overview.aspx?ProjectId=202  


Sample here :  http://lfvoliveira.outsystemscloud.com/DynamicMenus_Sample/MenuTemplate1.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)= 


Cheers,

Tushar 

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Using richwidgets dropdown menu you can try something similar to the suggestion by Caio you are already following :  https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/34835/how-to-add-submenu-in-submenu-in-outsystem-two-levels-of-submenu/#Post238843 . Still would need more work here. 


Better option would be to try something like :  https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Overview.aspx?ProjectId=202  


Sample here :  http://lfvoliveira.outsystemscloud.com/DynamicMenus_Sample/MenuTemplate1.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)= 


Cheers,

Tushar 

 

 Thanks for reply,

I tried the same component, but not able to achieve level 3 menus in my app also in the demo app when i run from my environmet, I am not able to get the same any other way??

Thanks,

DM

Dhiraj Manwani wrote:

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Using richwidgets dropdown menu you can try something similar to the suggestion by Caio you are already following :  https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/34835/how-to-add-submenu-in-submenu-in-outsystem-two-levels-of-submenu/#Post238843 . Still would need more work here. 


Better option would be to try something like :  https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Overview.aspx?ProjectId=202  


Sample here :  http://lfvoliveira.outsystemscloud.com/DynamicMenus_Sample/MenuTemplate1.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)= 


Cheers,

Tushar 

 

 Thanks for reply,

I tried the same component, but not able to achieve level 3 menus in my app also in the demo app when i run from my environmet, I am not able to get the same any other way??

Thanks,

DM

 You'll have to create a menu-item with one of the sub-menu as parent top test this.  Try something like this form the backoffice for sample app. 



it will give you something like :



Let me know if this helps. 


Cheers,

Tushar


 

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Dhiraj Manwani wrote:

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Using richwidgets dropdown menu you can try something similar to the suggestion by Caio you are already following :  https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/34835/how-to-add-submenu-in-submenu-in-outsystem-two-levels-of-submenu/#Post238843 . Still would need more work here. 


Better option would be to try something like :  https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Overview.aspx?ProjectId=202  


Sample here :  http://lfvoliveira.outsystemscloud.com/DynamicMenus_Sample/MenuTemplate1.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)= 


Cheers,

Tushar 

 

 Thanks for reply,

I tried the same component, but not able to achieve level 3 menus in my app also in the demo app when i run from my environmet, I am not able to get the same any other way??

Thanks,

DM

 You'll have to create a menu-item with one of the sub-menu as parent top test this.  Try something like this form the backoffice for sample app. 



it will give you something like :



Let me know if this helps. 


Cheers,

Tushar


 

 

 Hi Tushar,


Thanks

I got the required 3 level menu.

Can we make a role based check to these dynamic menus?

Also, can we customize(css) the menu template we are using?


Thanks.

Dhiraj