Hi,


There are LifeTime and/or Service Center APIs, which methods can get the follow data:

- Users Per Day;

- Max Active Users

- Average Response Time (How to count time between one request and the response for integration    external API response)

- Page Hits


How far we can back to get this data?

Do we need do make any configuration?


Thanks in advance,

Ana

Hi Ana,


You can try accessing your Service Center and select the Analytics tab.

Create a report type specific to Integrations Performance.


Now for the other data you wish to have.

The Daily report has those users per day, max active users and the page hits.

If you want a detailed, I would like to mention that you can create your own logs that will be visible from the General sub tab within the Monitoring tab in Service Center.


You can create you own logs specific to what you need, just drag and drop the server action "LogMessage" from the "System" module.

Fill in the details and as soon as your process passes by that Server Action then you can see the logged message within the General Sub Tab.


Let me know if you have further questions regarding this.

Thanks!


Ana Gama wrote:

Hi,


There are LifeTime and/or Service Center APIs, which methods can get the follow data:

- Users Per Day;

- Max Active Users

- Average Response Time (How to count time between one request and the response for integration    external API response)

- Page Hits


How far we can back to get this data?

Do we need do make any configuration?


Thanks in advance,

Ana

 

 

Hi Ana,

Those dates stay in service center:


But you can access the reference tables,


see this example component Dash, in it you will find some tables that can help you.

Regards.

Jose Roberto Littaua wrote:

Hi Ana,


You can try accessing your Service Center and select the Analytics tab.

Create a report type specific to Integrations Performance.


Now for the other data you wish to have.

The Daily report has those users per day, max active users and the page hits.

If you want a detailed, I would like to mention that you can create your own logs that will be visible from the General sub tab within the Monitoring tab in Service Center.


You can create you own logs specific to what you need, just drag and drop the server action "LogMessage" from the "System" module.

Fill in the details and as soon as your process passes by that Server Action then you can see the logged message within the General Sub Tab.


Let me know if you have further questions regarding this.

Thanks!


Ana Gama wrote:

Hi,


There are LifeTime and/or Service Center APIs, which methods can get the follow data:

- Users Per Day;

- Max Active Users

- Average Response Time (How to count time between one request and the response for integration    external API response)

- Page Hits


How far we can back to get this data?

Do we need do make any configuration?


Thanks in advance,

Ana

 

 

 

Thanks for your reply.

I will implement my own dashboards with this information.

I'm abble to get this information that is available through API?


Thank's



Hello again,


As long as you can access service center and visit the analytics tab where in you can see daily reports then you already have majority of the information you are looking for.


If you want a more detailed or item specific, you can always create your own logs with the use of the log message and from there you can see them visible in the General logs of the monitoring tab, you can export those logs by filtering them out and from there you can create your own metrics.


Here is where you can see the logs you will create using LogMessage.


As for the generic logs you require, you can see it created everyday as part of the daily report.


Hope this works for you.

Always glad to help!


Ana Gama wrote:

Jose Roberto Littaua wrote:

Hi Ana,


You can try accessing your Service Center and select the Analytics tab.

Create a report type specific to Integrations Performance.


Now for the other data you wish to have.

The Daily report has those users per day, max active users and the page hits.

If you want a detailed, I would like to mention that you can create your own logs that will be visible from the General sub tab within the Monitoring tab in Service Center.


You can create you own logs specific to what you need, just drag and drop the server action "LogMessage" from the "System" module.

Fill in the details and as soon as your process passes by that Server Action then you can see the logged message within the General Sub Tab.


Let me know if you have further questions regarding this.

Thanks!


Ana Gama wrote:

Hi,


There are LifeTime and/or Service Center APIs, which methods can get the follow data:

- Users Per Day;

- Max Active Users

- Average Response Time (How to count time between one request and the response for integration    external API response)

- Page Hits


How far we can back to get this data?

Do we need do make any configuration?


Thanks in advance,

Ana

 

 

 

Thanks for your reply.

I will implement my own dashboards with this information.

I'm abble to get this information that is available through API?


Thank's



 

 

Jose Roberto Littaua wrote:

Hello again,


As long as you can access service center and visit the analytics tab where in you can see daily reports then you already have majority of the information you are looking for.


If you want a more detailed or item specific, you can always create your own logs with the use of the log message and from there you can see them visible in the General logs of the monitoring tab, you can export those logs by filtering them out and from there you can create your own metrics.


Here is where you can see the logs you will create using LogMessage.


As for the generic logs you require, you can see it created everyday as part of the daily report.


Hope this works for you.

Always glad to help!


Ana Gama wrote:

Jose Roberto Littaua wrote:

Hi Ana,


You can try accessing your Service Center and select the Analytics tab.

Create a report type specific to Integrations Performance.


Now for the other data you wish to have.

The Daily report has those users per day, max active users and the page hits.

If you want a detailed, I would like to mention that you can create your own logs that will be visible from the General sub tab within the Monitoring tab in Service Center.


You can create you own logs specific to what you need, just drag and drop the server action "LogMessage" from the "System" module.

Fill in the details and as soon as your process passes by that Server Action then you can see the logged message within the General Sub Tab.


Let me know if you have further questions regarding this.

Thanks!


Ana Gama wrote:

Hi,


There are LifeTime and/or Service Center APIs, which methods can get the follow data:

- Users Per Day;

- Max Active Users

- Average Response Time (How to count time between one request and the response for integration    external API response)

- Page Hits


How far we can back to get this data?

Do we need do make any configuration?


Thanks in advance,

Ana

 

 

 

Thanks for your reply.

I will implement my own dashboards with this information.

I'm abble to get this information that is available through API?


Thank's



 

 

 Hi Jose.


I want design my dashboards, and for that I need to know if it is available the information that I described in my posts below  through Life Time and Service Center API.


How can I get the information about the methods that these API available?


Thank's

 

People including replies of replies of replies making these threads really difficult to follow. Just add a quick reply at the bottom of a thread without pressing the reply button.

Hi Ana,

As far as I know there isn't an API to quickly get this information, but Analytics data is collected from all the logs and must be stored somewhere in the OutSystems main database, so it may be possible that you can obtain that information from entities exposed by (System)... but I don't remember any.

Hi Ana,


To support what Jorge mentioned, here's a screenshot that can help you get those data. I also cannot recall any built in or exposed api to send you the logs but you can always create your own.

Just create a service module and consume those system entities for you to be able to expose it to your own API.