Views
Comments
Solved
[Conversion Of Html,Text,XML To PDF Format] [Conversion Of Html,Text,XML To PDF Format] Error in Method not found
Question
Forge component by vidya sri
Published on 20 Jun 2018

Hi, 

When I used this extension in DEV environment, it is working smoothly but when we deployed it/installed it in TEST Environment. I encountered the following error. 

Your help will be appreciated. Thank you.

essage:

Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1<iTextSharp.text.IElement> iTextSharp.text.html.simpleparser.HTMLWorker.ParseToList(System.IO.TextReader, iTextSharp.text.html.simpleparser.StyleSheet)'.

Stack:

Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1<iTextSharp.text.IElement> iTextSharp.text.html.simpleparser.HTMLWorker.ParseToList(System.IO.TextReader, iTextSharp.text.html.simpleparser.StyleSheet)'.
at .RssExtensionConversionOfHtmlToPdfFormat.MssConversionOfHtmlToPdfFormat(HeContext heContext, String inParamHtmlCode, String inParamCssCode, Boolean inParamLandScapeOrientation, String inParamBase64ImageContent, Byte[]& outParamBinaryContent)
   at

Solution

I'm able to fix the problem.

I removed the reference,  Conversion Of Html,Text,XML To PDF Format then published it.

Then I put it back again then re-republish.

I followed the recommendation on this discussion page :

Follow This

Thank you.