Service Studio 5.0.14
I have a very simple test model (before and after views) attached to demonstrate this.
Essentially, I have modified a label of a static entity that also acts at the PK of the table. And now, no matter what I do, I can't seem to re-deploy it even if I physically go to the outsystems database and truncate the table.
Screenshots in attached doc of all steps.
Any help would be appreciated.
I would like to say that there's a bug on Static Entities because when I publish the eSpace in one environment, it creates the ID and when I publish the same eSpace in a different server, it ignores completly the ID sequence, and adds the static values in a different order.
What happens is that I had TypeA with ID 1 on one server and ID 3 (for instance) on the other.
This causes huge problems when you need to import data from one server to another.
This really happens, because it's how I did discover this bug - in October we moved our applications to a Datacenter, so I first published all eSpaces and then wanted to import data.
We had a deadline so no time to think about it. We quickly removed all Static Entities from our projects and don't use them anymore.