[Simple Reports PDF] Cann't repeating header row
Question
Forge component by Rafael Fantato

Hi guys, i need help about My simple report. I am using a new version of the SimpleReport plugin. When I make a report in tabular form, on the each page cannot repeat the header row.  But when I use the old version, repeating the header row on each page. I hope someone can help me. Thanks :)

TestSimpleReport.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi @Barbara Sonya Hutagaol 

I just found the error and released a new version with the hotfix. Please download the 5.3.7 and tell me if it is working now.

Regards

Rafael

mvp_badge
MVP

New version 5.3.6 just publish with this feature.

;)

Hello Rafael, I am already using version 5.3.6, but the header row still not repeated on the next page. can you help me? Thank you.

Hello @Barbara Sonya Hutagaol,

Given how old the original post is, I would suggest opening a new post for your issue because:

a) your post will get more visibility;

b) you will be able to mark the issue as 'Solution' if you do achieve a resolution.

Regards,

AJ

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi @Barbara Sonya Hutagaol 

I just found the error and released a new version with the hotfix. Please download the 5.3.7 and tell me if it is working now.

Regards

Rafael

Hello Rafael, I have installed the 5.3.7 but it's still not working.

mvp_badge
MVP

Did you change the layout web block? I deprecated the landscape web, now it is a parameter.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.