Views
Comments
Solved
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
Question

Until last week we were working perfectly and without problems on the new infrastructure that we have set up from outsystems. The problem is that all of a sudden this week, when trying to access the Service Studio, it returns the following problem:

"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

When trying to access the Service Center it tells us the same thing. I have looked for information in the forums and I have seen that the problem was always identified with a crash of the Outsystems Deployement Service and / or Outsystems Scheduler Service, but I have verified that all the servers were working correctly. I have even rebooted the servers in case there was a problem and made sure that the services started correctly, but the error keeps popping up.

I don't know what else to look at. I have made sure that the admin and runtime users have all the necessary access permissions for both the servers and the database.

Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you.

Solution

Alfredo Samper wrote:

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hi Alfredo,

I had a similar issue back in the day in a project.

Turns out it was related to some firewall policies that were incorporated by our infrastructure team.

Do you know if there were any changes related with your network that may justify this behavior?

If not, then you should follow Daniël's suggestion and create a support case.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

We have checked that all ports, both in Azure and in the firewall, are open. It seems that there is no service listening on those ports, but the services are up, so I don't know what is happening.

OK. Sorry. I think the problem it's the Outsystems deployment controller service.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Alfredo,

I would advice to create a new support case for this https://www.outsystems.com/SupportPortal/CaseOpen/ 

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Alfredo,

I had a similar issue back in the day in a project.

Turns out it was related to some firewall policies that were incorporated by our infrastructure team.

Do you know if there were any changes related with your network that may justify this behavior?

If not, then you should follow Daniël's suggestion and create a support case.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Alfredo,

Take a look in the Service Center if all services is running.

Best regards,

Leandro.

This error is a network-related error occurred while establishing a connection to the Server. It means that the error is occurring because there is no server listening at the hostname and port you assigned. It literally means that the machine exists but that it has no services listening on the specified port . So, no connection can be established. Generally, it happens that something is preventing a connection to the port or hostname. Either there is a firewall blocking the connection or the process that is hosting the service is not listening on that specific port. This may be because it is not running at all or because it is listening on a different port.