Connection timed out error

I made forms that users can fill and submit and calling the calling the database using server action, but everytime I open the app and press submit for a form I get this error:

Connection has timed out

Also when I open the the app I get this "Request failed with status 503"

This is my save on click

Thank you all for your help, I solved this yesterday, I found out that I made a mistake in wraping the client action inside the server action, just changed it a little & worked fine.

I don't know how to close this question, I tried to yesterday

Here's the error detail in the error log:

The connection has timed out

eSpaceVer: Id=737, PubId=0, CompiledWith=11.9.0.16900
RequestUrl: https://farisabdullah-almozini.outsystemscloud.com/T1Operations/moduleservices/log?clientTimeInMillis=1597074491443 (Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/3/ROOT/T1Operations-1-132415479397472621
FilePath: C:\OutSystems\Sandboxes\PRUI3Y000\Platform Server\running\T1Operations\
ClientIp: 151.254.167.66
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: dd/MM/yyyy
PID: 10068 ('w3wp', Started='8/10/2020 3:45:39 PM', Priv=123Mb, Virt=2114973Mb)
TID: 8
Thread Name:
.NET: 4.0.30319.42000
DeviceModel: iPhone10,6
NativeShell: 8.2.7
AppVersionCode: 72
AppVersionName: 1.3
Client Runtime Packages: client-runtime-core= 1.3.0;client-runtime-view-framework-react= 1.3.0;client-runtime-widgets= 1.3.0;
DeviceUUID: 23E6A0C9-2528-42D1-9DF3-C2915F5FC2AA
NetworkStatus: Online
Cordova: 5.1.1
NetworkType: 4g
OperatingSystem: iOS 13.6
Client-Side Log

CreateOneClick

Hi Faris,

Will you please share what type of inputs you take in form so that we can get to the root of your problem,

this problem generally occurs when we try to insert image or binary file larger than a fixed size. 

Thanks

Shailesh wrote:

Hi Faris,

Will you please share what type of inputs you take in form so that we can get to the root of your problem,

this problem generally occurs when we try to insert image or binary file larger than a fixed size. 

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply my pc charger wasn't working. I use only texts data no messages or files uploaded.

all forms are same as this but with different content:

Here's how it looks in the app when I press submit:

I believe it has to do with me changing it from client action to server action and somehow this error start appearing. 

Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:

Here's how it looks in the app when I press submit:

I believe it has to do with me changing it from client action to server action and somehow this error start appearing. 

could u please check environment health.

otherwise I suggest to contact support.

Vijay M-

Hi Faris,

Do you face the same problemen after reinstalling the app?

Hans

Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:

I made forms that users can fill and submit and calling the calling the database using server action, but everytime I open the app and press submit for a form I get this error:

Connection has timed out

Also when I open the the app I get this "Request failed with status 503"

This is my save on click

Hi Faris,

I would like to ask a couple of questions. 

1) Is that method 'CreateOnClick' exist in the same module. Or are you taking reference from any other module?

2) If you are referring this method from another module, Did you verify that module has the same "User Provider Module"  selected?. Sometimes it can also cause a problem.

Thanks,

Sachin

Hi,

Have you tried to increase the timeout time, just to make the screening that is the connection that is not good?

Cheers

how to increase the timeout time?

Thank you all for your help, I solved this yesterday, I found out that I made a mistake in wraping the client action inside the server action, just changed it a little & worked fine.

I don't know how to close this question, I tried to yesterday

Hi Faris,

Since you have solved this by yourself, you can mark your comment as 'Mark as Solution'.

Thanks

Sachin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.