Views
Comments
Popup Editor in Reactive Web
Question

Hello all,

I am kind of new to outsystems, i know that in tradicional web you can add a popup editor but in reactive that option doesnt exist. how can you arrange a workaround for that?

For example in my school application when i enter the detail of the class i want to show the students in that class , and on top have the option to add or remove students. 

My vague idea is that i have to manually add the fields and create a server action for the add and remove links. Is that correct or there is a better way?

In attach the screen with the widget in question applied to a table. Sorry for the noob question :)

Thanks.

Capture.JPG

Sergio Pinto wrote:

Hello all,

I am kind of new to outsystems, i know that in tradicional web you can add a popup editor but in reactive that option doesnt exist. how can you arrange a workaround for that?

For example in my school application when i enter the detail of the class i want to show the students in that class , and on top have the option to add or remove students. 

My vague idea is that i have to manually add the fields and create a server action for the add and remove links. Is that correct or there is a better way?

In attach the screen with the widget in question applied to a table. Sorry for the noob question :)

Thanks.

Hi, 

Popup is available for reactive also you can follow these steps,

To create and use a popup in Reactive Web and Mobile Apps:

1. Drag the Popup widget to the screen.

2. Add a variable of boolean type to the screen.

3. Set the Show Popup property with the variable. This toggles the popup according to the variable value.

4. Add a Client Action to the screen to display the popup by assigning true to the variable.

5. Add your content to the popup.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Please check this https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Inputs/Create_and_Use_a_Popup

Sergio Pinto wrote:

Hello all,

Thanks.

Hi Serigio,

u can check this

1. https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Inputs/Create_and_Use_a_Popup
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOCxc3g91M

Many Thanks I will check that out.