Regarding outsystem certification exam.- Need Help

I have registered for  Associate Reactive Developer (OutSystems 11)  exam on 07- Aug-2020 at 09:15 pm IST. My exam was scheduled and the system check that is available at "https://rpcandidate.prometric.com/Home/SystemCheck" worked perfectly fine -  everything were checked in "green".

But while launching the exam and I was with the examiner doing the id verification and 360 degree of my room and she informed the session is getting ended and asked me to relaunch it again. When i tried to do the same the app threw an error

Error Details :

error as check your network connection and make sure the computer is plugged into the power supply

or has sufficient battery power before you retry.

CODE :BB02020 

this happened multiple times. The process never went beyond the system check and verification and the examiner informed me that i got disconnected for more than 3 times so I need to have my exam rescheduled and asked me to contact my exam sponsor for the same.  After this ,  when I try to reschedule , i get the error message as "Error - An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."

I had raised a support ticket #2377524 on 8th Aug but i didn't get any response yet. Please help me to reschedule my exam. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I think that the best solution is waiting for an answer from support.

You can send an email to training@outsystems.com  and see if they can help you.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi,

You did what you should have done, opened a ticket. Sometimes the support team takes some time, especially if there are peaks in work when it comes to solving production problems, and then they need to prioritize aid. But you never run out of an answer. You will see that you will soon have the help you need.

Cheers

Solution

called pro-metric today and had it rescheduled

Solution