Views
Comments
Forget password in reactive web and Mobile application.

I want to know how can I reset the password using forget password option in Mobile app and reactive application. I am new here kindly explain in details, please.

Hi Malalai,

You can not retrieve User password in Outsystem because of security you can only validate this password.

You can direct reset password from Users application

https://yourenvName/users

Regards

Amogh

Hi,

as Amogh said you can find user in this application and reset password.

Also you can create a your application to where user can update thier password as well.

Find oml that will help you.

Regards

Rahul

UpdatePassword.oml

I want if the app user for get his password then he should rest his own password from here when I saw the logic of the forget password it is an empty is there any other option to used this forget password button to rest the password via email of phone number.

Hi, 

Did you already saw the code from Rahul OML? Probably you can reuse his code and just adapt to your use case.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi,

I have updated oml.

you need to link one screen for Forgot password and create you logic to update password.

Regards

Rahul

UpdatePassword.oml

Hi,

you can create one email functionality and take user input as email and check this email is exist or not and send content by mail.

and provide you forgot passeord screen link here with necessary inputs and here you can use same functionality to reset password.

Regards

Rahul