Substr not starting from 0 but 1

Hi guys,

Yesterday my system started to produce errors and I had no change so no clue why. When I investigate I got to the point that I have a substr action that checks from a string if the position 0,1 is equal to +. Normally it does so the logic after is applied but now the string is +12345 and when I ask for substr 0,1 it returns "". When I do sub string 1,1 it give the + back. I first thought maybe a space before the + but that is not the case!! So I'm wondering is there a new version in the personal cloud launched that contains a bug or am I doing something wrong...

Hi Freek,

I checked the same in my personal environment -> Reactive application and it is working as expected

i.e. the Substr() function is returning the '+' symbol for the expression that is defined as mentioned below

Substr("+12345", 0, 1)

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hello Freek,

I believe that is something related with your code.

Are you altering this variable somehow in your logic before applying the substring function?

Can you share with us your logic?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi guys thanks for replying I did a full compile of my environment and then it was working again like it should 0,1 to get the first char. Thanks for your help!

Thank you for letting us know.

Glad that you manage to solve your issue!

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas