Is there multiple selection option in drop down in outsystems reactive app?

There is no option like combo box in outsystems reactive app. Can you please help me in this?

Hi Densingh,

You may want to check out the Dropdown Tags UI Pattern for Reactive Web/Mobile. It offers multiple selection option for the user.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Densingh,

You may want to check out the Dropdown Tags UI Pattern for Reactive Web/Mobile. It offers multiple selection option for the user.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

Thanks for your reply, this what I was looking for. But can you provide anything to map into the database? Like I am having the scenario, an employee can do multiple certifications. How can link one employee with multiple certifications?.

vaibhav shukla wrote:

Hi Densingh Daniel ,

You can also check the following forge component.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/8392/multi-select-checkbox-reactive-web-application 

Hope this helps

Hi Vaibhav shukla,

Thanks for your kind information, This is also useful. But if it is linked with DB it is more useful for me. If you could help me please.

Densingh Daniel wrote:

vaibhav shukla wrote:

Hi Densingh Daniel ,

You can also check the following forge component.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/8392/multi-select-checkbox-reactive-web-application 

Hope this helps

Hi Vaibhav shukla,

Thanks for your kind information, This is also useful. But if it is linked with DB it is more useful for me. If you could help me please.

Hi Densingh,

On the DB front you would need 2 data entities and 1 Static entity 

Employee - To hold individual employee information

Certifications - Static entity to contain all types of certificates

Employee_Certification - To hold Id's of both Employee and Certification.

Once you get list of all selected certifications from the user you can use a loop on the list to save data into Employee_Certification entity. 

Hope this helps

Hi Densingh, 

Based on your requirment i created on demo.

Hope this will help.

Regards

Rahul