Error invalidating cache. Check the Cache Invalidation Service status in the Env
Question

Hi All,

After upgraded our platform to version 11  we are facing the below error in our environment.  

Error invalidating cache. Check the Cache Invalidation Service status in the Environment Health page.

Please help me how can i fix this.

Vijay M-

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vijay,

Please provide us with more info.

• OutSystems Cloud or On-Premises?
  • What Platform Server version are you on?

If you have an On-Premises environment, did you test the connection via Configuration Tool (Cache Tab) in order to verify if you can successfully connect to the Cache Invalidation Service?

More troubleshooting instructions can be found here: 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Vijay,

Please provide us with more info.

• OutSystems Cloud or On-Premises?
  • What Platform Server version are you on?

If you have an On-Premises environment, did you test the connection via Configuration Tool (Cache Tab) in order to verify if you can successfully connect to the Cache Invalidation Service?

More troubleshooting instructions can be found here: 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

Thanks for reply!

• OutSystems Cloud or On-Premises?  (Yes it's On-Premises)
  • What Platform Server version are you on? (PlatformServer-11.9.0 )

Status Health up date.

Once we check the configuration again after that i will update on forums.

Thanks,

Vijay M-

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vijay,

Make sure you have clicked the Create/Upgrade Service button inside the Cache Tab of the Configuration Tool during Platform Server installation, since both RabbitMQ and Erlang where upgraded to new versions due to TLS connection issues in the Platform Server 11.9.0 release.

This is mentioned in the Bug Fixing section of the Release Notes.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

According to your comment, we once again checked the configuration and saw that the configuration is up to date, apart from this, tell us if you have any other option.

Vijay M-

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vijay,

Just to be clear. You have successfully tested the connection from the Configuration Tool but the error still persists?

Does the error occur in a single environment or all of them?

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Vijay,

Just to be clear. You have successfully tested the connection from the Configuration Tool but the error still persists?

Does the error occur in a single environment or all of them?

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

it's getting for all environments.

Vijay M-

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vijay,

I would ask OutSystems Support to help you troubleshoot this, as I do not get a clear picture from your answers of where the problem originates from.

Regards,

Nordin

Thank u so much Nordin for Help!

We will create a support ticket for that issue.

Thanks,

Vijay M-

Which component manages the cache invalidation service in OutSystems 11

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Nandhini,

The Cache Invalidation Service in OutSystems 11 uses RabbitMQ - a distributed message queue service that implements the publish/subscribe pattern.

Regards,

Nordin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.