Views
Comments
Solved
Refresh Token No Longer Valid Navigating Certain Pages in Service Center

Hi:

I am running into an issue in Service Center where my Server API refresh token is no longer valid. This only occurs while attempting to navigate to the Application_Edit screen in Service Center. This does not affect navigation to any other screen.

After attempting to navigate to the Application_Edit screen, I am immediately redirected to the Service Center homepage and see the following error in the system logs.

A few things we already examined:

• .NET Core version matches OutSystems supported version
  • We get an 'OK' status on the Server API and Server Identity endpoints from localhost

Its a weird one because our other environments are not affected and only that particular screen throws the error. Just wanted to see if others ran into this before I open a ticket.

Cheers,

Alex Popp

Solution

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Alex,

If you still have this error you could open an OutSystems support case.

Regards,

Daniel

We were able to get this resolved with support's help. Here is the information if you are interested.

The error may occur if:

• You have the ServerAPIAuthenticationV2 deactivated;
  • The Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is activated on the environment;
  • You don't have a token correspondent to the Service Center user on the entity User_Refresh_Tokens

We had to clear/reset a feature entry in one of the system tables to resolve the issue and restart the OS services. 

select * from ossys_fm_feature where NAME = 'ServerAPIAuthenticationV2';
delete from ossys_fm_feature where NAME = 'ServerAPIAuthenticationV2';

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Alex,

If you still have this error you could open an OutSystems support case.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Thanks for sharing the solution, this can pote finally help others