hai there,

I have been developing a calculator application. I facing some hardness in that,

have done with single operation i.e(123+156) but need to do for multiple operation i.e(12+12+34).

please give some idea or plan to do. i sharing my oml



Ansari Durai wrote:

hai there,

I have been developing a calculator application. I facing some hardness in that,

have done with single operation i.e(123+156) but need to do for multiple operation i.e(12+12+34).

please give some idea or plan to do. i sharing my oml



 

 You can pass the numbers as text and concat them until a valid operation occurs. Example: "8" + "9" and concat them, but you will need to check if a operation was triggered. Maybe you can use an input parameter to check if a operation was triggered. So, you can have one input parameter with the number you need and one input parameter to check the operator. Based on the operator you do what you need(you can use a Switch to do so). You will need to convert the texts in integers, use TextToInteger function. 

This is my suggestion. 

Hi Ansari,

I changed your app to add 3 numbers (152 + 65 + 58 for example).

File in attachment.

I hope it helps.

Regards.


Hi Ansari,

I made the changes in your file, please find attached hope it will help you

Cheers,

Krushna

Krushana Mantri wrote:

Hi Ansari,

I made the changes in your file, please find attached hope it will help you

Cheers,

Krushna

 

 thanks for your answer, who can we do multiple operations instead of doing multiple plus operation.

Agno Silveira wrote:

Hi Ansari,

I changed your app to add 3 numbers (152 + 65 + 58 for example).

File in attachment.

I hope it helps.

Regards.


 

  thanks for your answer the way you done is very easy in the screen action but who can we do multiple operations i.e(123+23*34) instead of doing multiple plus operation.

Solution

Ansari Durai wrote:

Agno Silveira wrote:

Hi Ansari,

I changed your app to add 3 numbers (152 + 65 + 58 for example).

File in attachment.

I hope it helps.

Regards.


 

  thanks for your answer the way you done is very easy in the screen action but who can we do multiple operations i.e(123+23*34) instead of doing multiple plus operation.

 

Right, look at the new example, I believe that now it's how you want it

:D

Cheers!


Solution

Hi Ansari,

I have created one with bodmas rule in a way extual calculator work. If you want you can check the logic in attached oml.