Views
Comments
BuildSafe_InClauseTextList Unavailable in Dependencies
Question

I am missing this component.

I see it was made available for this version below and I currently am up to date with version 10.0.1013.0.

Why is it unavailable and how to I get access to manage this dependency?

New in Development Environment 10.0.1004.0

• Deprecated VerifySqlLiteral action from Sanitization.xif in favor of BuildSafe_InClauseIntegerList and BuildSafe_InClauseTextList. Both actions will be available in Platform Server Release Jan.2019 CP2. (RRCT-2108)
mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Mickey,

That action is part of the Sanitization API. You can look for ‘Sanitization’ via Manage Dependencies and you should be able to find it.

Regards,

Nordin

Thank you for your info @Nordin Ahdi 

Thanks for the quick post - thats the issue - its not available when I search for it

see screen shot 

mvp_badge
MVP

That is probably because your Platform Server version is lower than the mentioned Release Jan.2019 CP2.

mvp_badge
MVP

I have looked it up for you in the Release Notes. Your Platform Server version should be 10.0.1005.2 or higher.

The VerifySqlLiteral action from Sanitization API was deprecated in favor of BuildSafe_InClauseIntegerList and BuildSafe_InClauseTextList. These new actions are available in Platform Server 10.0.1005.0 and in the upcoming O11 Platform Server Release Apr.2019. (RRCT-2108)

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin