How Mobile and Reactive Application Performance Is Measured

Hi Team,

Can any one help me with suggestion with how to measure mobile and reactive application performance?

I am not able to find any document for mobile, some are available only for traditional web.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Monitor_and_Troubleshoot/How_Application_Performance_Is_Measured 

Thanks,

Preeti Kumari

Hi Preeti,

As that document states it is only for traditional web applications.

To my knowledge there is nothing available in OutSystems to do this right now with the simular experience as LifeTime Analytics, but then for Mobile and Reactive. On an OutSystems meetup it was mentioned that they are working on the next version of LifeTime analytics, so maybe in due time it will come.

For now I would suggest to query and export the data available in Service center on Monitor page, tabs Screen Request, Mobile Requests.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Preeti,

As that document states it is only for traditional web applications.

To my knowledge there is nothing available in OutSystems to do this right now with the simular experience as LifeTime Analytics, but then for Mobile and Reactive. On an OutSystems meetup it was mentioned that they are working on the next version of LifeTime analytics, so maybe in due time it will come.

For now I would suggest to query and export the data available in Service center on Monitor page, tabs Screen Request, Mobile Requests.

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks Daniel for your response, I have looked on Service center logs, but one aggregate is taking around 3600 ms from one screen and same aggregate from other screen is taking around 130 ms, trying to find out the cause.

On the troubleshoot page the following is mentioned regarding mobile performance analyses:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Monitor_and_Troubleshoot/Troubleshoot_the_Performance_of_an_Application

Hope this helps,

Greetings,

Vincent