Content scroll to the bottom on load

Hello, have weird issue in REACTIVE created app, when screen loaded, content scroll to the bottom.

Found culprit its Tabs, when tabs have title added, it automatically scroll whole content to the bottom.

Question: any idea how to fix it? 

Hi Diana Kirnaja,

Can you give more information ? Is it when you navigating to other screen then it is scrolling down ? or something else. If possible upload some visuals like image.

Regards,

Rahul

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi Diana Kirnaja,

Can you give more information ? Is it when you navigating to other screen then it is scrolling down ? or something else. If possible upload some visuals like image.

Regards,

Rahul

Hello,

So basically, when you open app, enter password, you get redirected to the dashboard, in the dashboard we have accordion item and inside accordion item there are tabs. So when accordion item loads, it automatically scroll down to the bottom of the screen. 

I tried to eliminate elements and found that the active Tab is the reason why it scroll down. 

Sorry for the screen i needed to blur out content. 

So that "TAB 1" is reason for scroll down, but i have NO idea how to fix that. When delete it, scroll no longer happens. This bug drives me crazy :D 

Thank you! 

Solution

Hi Diana Kirnaja,

SO when accordion  load it automatically scroll down. So i think you need to tell browser i want to remains at top. 

Try to use this. It may help. Go to your login flow , there will be RidirectToURL node. Add      + "#"      in URL property. 

Hope this help. 

Thanks

Solution