Views
Comments
Solved
Leaflet JS Reactive
Question

I'm using this Leaflet JS Reactive component in an application and want to fire the resize event after I change map size depending on elements which are visible.

However any permutation I try I can;t seem to fire it. I've added MapResize as an InitializeEvents attribute, loaded it through AddEvents, & added relevant triggers, yet I can never seem to fire it.

Any suggestions for where I could look? The documentation is a little vague on the resize event however it is listed as a "Resize Events" instead of just an "Event". is this likely the issue? At present, I'm just treating it the same way as any other map events (zoom, move etc...)

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Steve!

I believe you will get a faster response to your questions if you post them on the component's Support Forum directly, as the team will be notified.

I don't see those events mentioned anywhere in the OutSystems component itself though, so you may need to check how it is dealing with the Leaflet events that map to the ones the component exposes and extend it to support the Leaflet resize ones...

Cheers!