[OutSystems.AI Document Processor Reactive] Unable to locate OML Processor Extension

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 21 Sep (4 weeks ago) by Félix Barros
2 votes
Published on 21 Sep (4 weeks ago) by Félix Barros

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to use OCR feature in one of my project and I went with OutSystems' OutSystems.AI Document Processor Reactive forge component.

After installation for using the features, it is looking out for OML Processor extension in dependencies. While downloading, no such extension got downloaded and after searching on Forge, I didn't even find any such component.

Please guide through this component's basic if anyone has used it.

Hello Nikhil

Thank you for reaching us. We are aware of that situation, so next week, we will be releasing a new version of the component to the forge.  

Meanwhile, if you don't refresh that specific reference you will be able to keep working/deploying the module.

Regards, 

Davide Periquito wrote:

Hello Nikhil

Thank you for reaching us. We are aware of that situation, so next week, we will be releasing a new version of the component to the forge.  

Meanwhile, if you don't refresh that specific reference you will be able to keep working/deploying the module.

Regards, 

Hello Davide,

Thanks for the new updates that are available, it has resolved all dependency issues.

I am actually getting one new issue now in configuring the form recognizer. I have created a storage account and uploaded my documents in Blob Service container. Also the Form Recognizer resource is configured and all the secret keys and storage URL's have been configured in the document processor application as described in the tutorial.

When I am using TrainCustomModel Action from cognitive services, I am getting this error.

Can you or your team help me out if I have done anything wrong in its configuration?

Nikhil Purohit wrote:

Davide Periquito wrote:

Hello Nikhil

Regards, 

Hello Davide,

Thanks for the new updates that are available, it has resolved all dependency issues.

I am actually getting one new issue now in configuring the form recognizer. I have created a storage account and uploaded my documents in Blob Service container. Also the Form Recognizer resource is configured and all the secret keys and storage URL's have been configured in the document processor application as described in the tutorial.

When I am using TrainCustomModel Action from cognitive services, I am getting this error.

Can you or your team help me out if I have done anything wrong in its configuration?

Hi Nikhil,

I'm satisfied to hear that the dependencies issue was solved with our newest update.

Regarding the issue that you're facing, I would say it's related with the region (location) where you created the Form Recognizer resource. By default the Azure Cognitive Services Connector, uses the West US 2 when calling the TrainCustomModel action so the secret key set in service center must belong to this region (West US 2). For this simply create a Form Recognizer resource in West US 2 location. 

Other way to solve the issue is to provide CustomKey and CustomRegion inputs in TrainCustomModel action, with the values corresponding to the Form Recognizer resource that you've already created. Check the input descriptions for more guidance.

Any further question feel free to reach us out.

Best regards,

Félix Barros, OutSystems.AI team