Views
Comments
How to solve Identifier2 / Table2
Question

Hello, 

I'm using Reactive. I moved a table from a CS to its own Library as i want to use the table in different applictations, thus making sure the architecture is sound. 

In a module from the original application I am getting the identifier and the table itself to get a suffix "2":

which i am not able to remove. That means there must be a "Looncode" table still somewhere that the module is referencing / or has a record in the database. Any suggestions how i could find this original reference so I can solve this?

I already tried to remove unused dependencies....

thanks in advance. 

Bouke

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Bouke,

Could it be that you have a Structure defined with the name Looncode? That would also add the suffix 2 to your Looncode entity.

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Bouke,

In general it happens when you already do have a Structure/Entity with same name/label. 

Use the search (Ctrl+F) functionality and check for 'Looncode' string (observe the Data Section in the search result)

Update the repetitive name of the entity or structure

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Bouke,

Its not only the same name entity it can also be the structure defined as the same name . You can use the global search available in the module by pressing Ctrl+F and check for the name. You can search it in the current module or other module as well from the same search.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi,

As already mentioned, it only adds 2 (or it could increase more) because there is already an entity with the same name. But if you click on it, you will see that although this module has that name, the original name (that is, the real name in the module where the entity was created, is the same), what changed was the name of the reference to the entity.

Cheers