downloading an application
Question

I cannot download an application after following the link 

it says get instead Download 

anyone facing same issue 

please let me know how to fix this

Solution

Hello Faisal,

The "Get" button is enabled or disabled?

If the date is 01-01-1900, probably the build wasn't generated successfully or the link is incorrect. Most likely, the "Get" button is disabled and you can't even click on it.

When the link is correct, the value of the Last Update should be the date of the last sucessful build.

Can you please verify if you have the correct link? Maybe the AppKey changed and the link changed as well.

Try to access via Service Studio, go to your application, tab Native Platforms and click in "click here to copy the installation link".

After this, please verify the new link and type it in the browser of your device.

Let me know if you managed to do it.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hello Faisal,

Are you trying to install an application in your device for testing purposes, is that it?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Faisal,

Are you trying to install mobile application in your device ?

If yes then click on "Get" it will download the APK into your device then install that APK into your mobile device.

or

Are you trying to install application from service studio.

Regards,

Vipasha

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Faisal,

The "Get" button is enabled or disabled?

If the date is 01-01-1900, probably the build wasn't generated successfully or the link is incorrect. Most likely, the "Get" button is disabled and you can't even click on it.

When the link is correct, the value of the Last Update should be the date of the last sucessful build.

Can you please verify if you have the correct link? Maybe the AppKey changed and the link changed as well.

Try to access via Service Studio, go to your application, tab Native Platforms and click in "click here to copy the installation link".

After this, please verify the new link and type it in the browser of your device.

Let me know if you managed to do it.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

You're most welcome Faisal!

I'm glad that it worked! :)

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas