creating client action to save form

Hi there I'm trying to create a client action to be able to submit this form below. Can someone please advise me on this. 

Kind Regards

Hello Shaan,

As said in the description, you should add custom validations for your input widgets (if applicable).

After the check, you should call a Server Action to save the data into the database, in your respective Entity where the data will be stored.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Hi Shaan,

Just use "CreateOrUpdate" action to create/update the entity respectively into the "True" section of if as shown in below figure and into the "False" section just put the error message as per your requirement

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Vipasha

Solution

As you are using "client" side validation you need to explicitly mention the feedback messages if input given to you form is not proper.

"form1.valid" is a check to ensure the input are given to all mandatory fields and all inputs given are as per the data type. If any of the value is in correct then it will follow the "False" path otherwise it will follow the "True" path

Regards,

Vipasha

Hi Shaan,

The following training should give you all the information you need in order to understand how to build a Reactive Web Form and submit data.

Hope you find it helpful.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Shaan,

You can see how to solve your case, and lear more in this link.

It is very interesting to attend classes, I advise.

Regards!