[OutSystems Sample Data] Cannot install OutSystems Sample Data 1.0.33_O11 in 11.9.1 on-prem
Question
Forge component by OutSystems R&D

I have upgraded several on-prem platform servers following the checklist for 11.9.1. Every single server has run into the same problem when it comes to installing the Sample Data application (and I cannot install the templates that depend on them). I have tried installing Sample Data from the forge, downloading the OAP and installing through the development studio, and loading the OAP directly on the server and uploading/publishing via ServiceCenter. They all give me the same error message below:

Error during external Solution publish: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

All of the servers were upgraded from 11.7.2 to 11.9.1. Two of the servers had not had any applications installed on them outside of the initial OutSystems install.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Travis,

As this is an OutSystems supported component you could also try to get help by opening a support case.

Regards,

Daniel

Curious if you found the solution to this?  I am running into the same issue.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.