Hello Team,

Could you please help me with a sample implementation to refer, on how to implement a confirmation pop up message for a delete button action in Traditional Web page:

- On click on delete button, it should open a popup message/ window and it will ask for a confirmation message (Yes / No) and based on the confirmation selection it should take appropriate action.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Madhu

Hi Madhu,

In the Button Widget there exist a property called Confirmation Message, which is used for the same purpose which you have mentioned. It will open a Browser specific Alert/Message/popup box :)

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Madhu,

In the Button Widget there exist a property called Confirmation Message, which is used for the same purpose which you have mentioned. It will open a Browser specific Alert/Message/popup box :)

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Thanks Benjith, for the prompt solution. But the pop up which it is displaying it is having a title and below it is showing my message (title : it was showing my dev environment server name). 

Is there a way to remove this or modify this. Please help, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Madhu

Hi Madhu,

This component (https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/8395/animated-styled-dialogs-alerts) allows you to create any type of confirmation messages and windows.

Cheers

Hi Benjith,

This is because it's a default popup of the browser.

One way to get what you want, is to create your own popup by using a modal popup. In this case you let the delete link show the popup. The 'Yes'/'Ok' button on the modal popup can then lead to the delete action. This way you've got full control over the layout of the popup.

Regards,
Lennart