Views
Comments
Solved
[LazyDropdownSearch] Lazy does not select items from the list with notebook touchpad.
Forge component by Steven Decock
Published on 27 Nov 2020

Hi .

When using a notebook to search and select items from the drop-down list, it is not possible to pick up the selected item using the touchpad just by clicking with the mouse works.

Regards.

Solution

Hi Fabio,

I increased the timeout from 200 to 250, and that seems to have solved the problem on my machine (in chrome) using the trackpad on my laptop.

Can you check if it is solved for you?

I have the demo online here, if you want to try right away before updating your dependencies:

The new version is 1.0.6.

Regards,

Steven

Hi Fabio,

I uploaded a new version (1.0.5) that should fix this problem.  Let me know if it works on your machine now.

Regards,

Steven

Hi Steven. 

You added the following line:

triggerOnFilterValueChanged();

in

document.getElementById($parameters.InputWidgetId).onblur = function () {

setTimeout(function() {

$actions.HideItemList();

triggerOnFilterValueChanged();

}, 200);

};

and "ontouchend event".

Thanks your help but unfortunately, it didn't work.

We improved but we still have problems. Now sometimes the component does not detect the click on the tracktap in list items.

Solution

Hi Fabio,

I increased the timeout from 200 to 250, and that seems to have solved the problem on my machine (in chrome) using the trackpad on my laptop.

Can you check if it is solved for you?

I have the demo online here, if you want to try right away before updating your dependencies:

The new version is 1.0.6.

Regards,

Steven

Hi Steven.

Yes, now it worked. =D

Thanks a lot for the help.

I would like to leave a suggestion. Add a style for when the cursor is over the item.

Eg: itemSelectedHover:hover{ ... }

Regards.

Fabio Barboza.