Views
Comments
PAYPAL API REST sequence of endpoints for accept card payment
Question

Hi!

Im trying to use API REST for accept payments with visa, mastercard etc... the customer put the number, name, validation etc.... and pay

I read the documentation, and its a little bit confused for me

Whats the sequence? Post Token, Post Order, Get Invoice etc...???? Anyone already made it?

Thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Arcturo,

Are you using any of the PayPal connectors on the Forge? If yes you should have posted your question in its support page. This way the team behind the component gets a notification.

But for now share which one you used in this discussion.

If you did not use any of the connectors then search OutSystems.com/forge for PayPal and try to use the one that fits your application type.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel!

Im not using the forge.

Im using Rest Api like this.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/overview/#

I already got the token, invoice and order... And now i dont know what i need to do... Im trying to use checkout... But im not sure im doing the correct sequence, because the Api ask OrderId, i give the Id and its says its not correct... Im doing something wrong of course...

It would be nice if someone that made it before give the right direction, or upload some .oml to check...

I found so many endpoints that im lost

I already asked the paypal community, but unil now nobody answered.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Arcturo,

I think you did what you needed to do and ask help on the PayPal community, unfortunately without a response so far.

What you could try is install the PayPal components on the Forge and see if / how the checkout API is implemented there. Maybe it can help you make your code working.

But my advice would be to consider and try the Forge components instead of implementing the wheel again.

Regards,

Daniel