Views
Comments
Azure b2c: login to Outsystems
Question

I authentic corporate users with SSO against azureAd.  I’m now building a customer facing app and want to use azure B2C authentication.  I’ve set up the user flows to create/sign in the accounts in azureAd but I’m after advice on how to handle the associated login/out in the users app .

For example, what would the replyurl in the azureAd B2C flow be?  Would this be a page in the Outsystems app I’ve created with a flow to handle the login to the users app?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

liz

LizT wrote:

I authentic corporate users with SSO against azureAd.  I’m now building a customer facing app and want to use azure B2C authentication.  I’ve set up the user flows to create/sign in the accounts in azureAd but I’m after advice on how to handle the associated login/out in the users app .

For example, what would the replyurl in the azureAd B2C flow be?  Would this be a page in the Outsystems app I’ve created with a flow to handle the login to the users app?

liz

Hi,

If you use azure ad forge component then after authentication it automatically creates a user entry in OS.

Another way I did it, I created a timer job where I used to get the azure AD users and insert it in OS user table. I fetched it by group. I created one component to get the azure AD users by group. You need one azure AD app to be created. 

Thanks

Sourav

Sourav Pasari wrote:

LizT wrote:

liz

Hi,

If you use azure ad forge component then after authentication it automatically creates a user entry in OS.

Another way I did it, I created a timer job where I used to get the azure AD users and insert it in OS user table. I fetched it by group. I created one component to get the azure AD users by group. You need one azure AD app to be created. 

Thanks

Sourav

Hi Sourav,

Which forge component did you use?

Liz

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi @LizT, did you manage to integrate with Azure AD B2C? Anything you can share?

I have managed to sort it, though its still in testing.  I might package somthing and put it into the forge once its robust enough to do so.

mvp_badge
MVP

That's awesome news. Congrats! We were planning to do the same, good to know there will be something out there soon.

Do you have an idea of when you'll be sharing the component?

Thanks.

Only just seen this!  I'm still working on it and hoping to get it tied up for early next month.  Happy to share my experience if you PM me

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Liz, were you able to make any progress with the implementation of AAD B2C?

Would you be able to share the results?

I have completed it now.  i still need to anonymise the package before i can share it.  I'll try and sort this over the christmas break and load it to the forge

Hi Liz,

I'm also trying to integrate Azure B2C in out applications. I already implemented Azure AD successfully.
Is it very different to implement B2C? Hope you could give me a hand on this.

Regards!