Azure b2c: login to Outsystems

I authentic corporate users with SSO against azureAd.  I’m now building a customer facing app and want to use azure B2C authentication.  I’ve set up the user flows to create/sign in the accounts in azureAd but I’m after advice on how to handle the associated login/out in the users app .

For example, what would the replyurl in the azureAd B2C flow be?  Would this be a page in the Outsystems app I’ve created with a flow to handle the login to the users app?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

liz

LizT wrote:

I authentic corporate users with SSO against azureAd.  I’m now building a customer facing app and want to use azure B2C authentication.  I’ve set up the user flows to create/sign in the accounts in azureAd but I’m after advice on how to handle the associated login/out in the users app .

For example, what would the replyurl in the azureAd B2C flow be?  Would this be a page in the Outsystems app I’ve created with a flow to handle the login to the users app?

liz

Hi,

If you use azure ad forge component then after authentication it automatically creates a user entry in OS.

Another way I did it, I created a timer job where I used to get the azure AD users and insert it in OS user table. I fetched it by group. I created one component to get the azure AD users by group. You need one azure AD app to be created. 

Thanks

Sourav

Sourav Pasari wrote:

LizT wrote:

liz

Hi,

If you use azure ad forge component then after authentication it automatically creates a user entry in OS.

Another way I did it, I created a timer job where I used to get the azure AD users and insert it in OS user table. I fetched it by group. I created one component to get the azure AD users by group. You need one azure AD app to be created. 

Thanks

Sourav

Hi Sourav,

Which forge component did you use?

Liz