How To Add a Second 'Header' Row to TableRecords

How To Add a Second 'Header' Row to TableRecords

Hello Everyone,

We are using OutSystems 4.2 on a Java platform. Our need is to add a second header row to a tablerecords widget. The 'first' row will span 2 columns and serve as the main title, the second row is something like a sub-title of the two columns underneath the titile.  The accompanying image should help clarify. 

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,

Alex C.

Are the other columns static? I  mean, are they always the same number? If yes, here is how I would do it:
When populating the list that contains the tablerecords data insert a "dummy record" (empty record) on the begging of the list.
Then, define a CSS for your needs (lets call it "my_css") and on the advanced properties type "class" on the name and put an expression on value like «If(isADummyRecord, "my_css", "")» (the condition is up to you)
This way, when the table reaches the dummy record, it will apply the css you gave.

Hope it helps ;)
Thank you for the reply. This is a bit over my head but my supervisor understands it and says it's very clever. Appreciate your fast response.
Glad I could help :)

Cheers!
Somehow we turned left instead of right trying to follow the process. Anyway, after a lot of experimentation we did get it to work (still needs a bit of polishing). Attached is the test oml we used to grasp the concept in case anyone needs a working model to start as a base.

Regards,

Alex C.