HI OutSystems Team ,

Let me know how to DE serialize  the following JSON String . Am not able to DE serialize the JSON String .

"[{""WoEntry"":4190,""WoNum"":4593,""U_DocDate"":""16-09-2020"",""U_ItemCode"":""RSS-PL-25ARUL-W"",""U_ItemName"":""ModelNo:RE-25ARConven 4 Zone Agent Release FACP White with 2 Release Module-UL Listed"",""WOQty"":25.000000}]"

Regards,

Sathish

Hi Sathish,

First, you need to create a structure that can take this structure (be careful to remove the "" by "):

When you do that you will end up with the structure that matches the JSON:

And now you just drag the JSON Deserialize action with the DataType of the structure you created (in my case MyStructure).

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Thanks for your reply Mr.Marques , actually i already created this process . But my issue was due to JSON String getting from JSON as follows :

[{""WoEntry"":4190,

""WoNum"":4593,

""U_DocDate"":"16-09-2020",

""U_ItemCode"":"RSS-PL-25ARUL-W",

""U_ItemName"":"ModelNo:RE-25ARConven 4 Zone Agent Release FACP White with 2 Release Module-UL Listed",""WOQty"":25.000000}]

not able to Convert as follows :

[{"WoEntry":"4190",

"WoNum":"4593",

"U_DocDate":"16-09-2020",

"U_ItemCode":"RSS-PL-25ARUL-W",

"U_ItemName":"ModelNo:RE-25ARConven 4 Zone Agent Release FACP White with 2 Release Module-UL Listed",

"WOQty":"25.000000"}]

Regards,

R.Sathish Ramanujam

João Marques wrote:

Hi Sathish,

First, you need to create a structure that can take this structure (be careful to remove the "" by "):

When you do that you will end up with the structure that matches the JSON:

And now you just drag the JSON Deserialize action with the DataType of the structure you created (in my case MyStructure).

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Hi Sathish,

So then your problem is the double-quote "" ?

In that case, you can use the action Regex_Replace from Text extension to "clean" your input text.

Like this, to replace the "" by ".

And then you use the output of the Replace as an input to the JSON Deserealize action.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João