Views
Comments
Solved
how to formate or apply style class to an expression partially

Hi Team,

I need a help with partially format the content of an expression in a table. (traditional web)

("The value entered is :" +Table.list.current,ValueName)  this is the entire expression, and I want to differentiate the text entered in the above expression which is a static one and will never change i.e(The value entered is :) .

So how can I show this text only in a different format or font or style, so that I can diffentiate it from the value which is coming from database and is dynamic. Please suggest and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Madhu

Solution

Hello Madhu,

For that you will need to create 2 Expressions. They can be in the same cell of the table if needed.

In your scenario, it will be one expression for "The value entered is : " and another expression for Table.List.Current.ValueName.

Then you can just apply a style class to one of them.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hello Madhu,

For that you will need to create 2 Expressions. They can be in the same cell of the table if needed.

In your scenario, it will be one expression for "The value entered is : " and another expression for Table.List.Current.ValueName.

Then you can just apply a style class to one of them.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Thanks Rui Barradas, it worked with 2 expressions.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan

Champion

Hi Madhu,

Please use below approach if one static value and another is dynamic value.

You can apply a style class to one of them.

Please see snapshot for your reference

https://amit-verma331.outsystemscloud.com/JavascriptScreen/Screen2?_ts=637383673621445630

Hope this will help you :)

- AV

Thanks

You're most welcome Madhu :)

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Madhu,

I took the liberty to mark Rui's post as solution, since you marked your reply to his post as solution.

I hope you agree that the credits should go to Rui :)

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Madhu,

I took the liberty to mark Rui's post as solution, since you marked your reply to his post as solution.

I hope you agree that the credits should go to Rui :)

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin, I agree with you.

-MS