[Ultimate PDF] UltimatePDF with Reactive web- Only getting the first page of content
Question
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes

I am using UltimatePDF with a reactive web application.   When I attempt to use ScreenshotToPNG or PrintToPDF_Advanced it works and I get the file download, however I only get the first page of that file.   My web screen contains web blocks that render my data and has a horizontal scroll.  I am getting maybe 1/3rd of the screen in my PDF/PNG file.   Any idea what could be causing this?  

I seem to have the same problem. I tested the same function in traditional web and it works there.
Any fix for the reactive variant?

Kind regards,

Mathias

Josh Herron wrote:

I am using UltimatePDF with a reactive web application.   When I attempt to use ScreenshotToPNG or PrintToPDF_Advanced it works and I get the file download, however I only get the first page of that file.   My web screen contains web blocks that render my data and has a horizontal scroll.  I am getting maybe 1/3rd of the screen in my PDF/PNG file.   Any idea what could be causing this?  

It is not compatible with reactive. My fix to "solve" this is to make a tradional web component and send the data there to make the pdf. 

Hi Mathias,
can you give more details on your fix? Does the source page (the one that gets converted) have to be traditional web or can you convert a reactive page once Ultimate Pdf is running in traditional web?

How do you call the component from your reactive app and how do you receive the output?

Thanks a lot - Ignaz

I have the same problem. The strange thing is that it used to work back in August.
It's the same reactive app and I was able to create a pdf with 3 pages. All of a sudden it only gets the first page...

I'm fairly certain a new Reactive version broke this functionality.   It worked for me as well and then suddenly stopped.   The CSS below corrected it for me though.

Try adding this to your CSS and see if it corrects your problem.

/* CSS for Reactive Printing */

@media all {
  .page-break {
    display: none;
  }
}

@media print {
  html, body {
    height: initial !important;
    overflow: initial !important;
    -webkit-print-color-adjust: exact;
  }
}

@media print {
  .page-break {
    margin-top: 1rem;
    display: block;
    page-break-before: auto;
  }
}

@page {
  size: auto;
  margin: 20mm;
}

It works! You saved my day, thanks a lot!

We had the same problem with our reactive app. What's more weird was, the same component works fine in dev and test, but not in uat or prod environments.

This css fixed the issue, thanks a lot.

This script fixed it for me too, thanks.

Hello I'm currently facing the same issue. I used the CSS but didn't work on my case. Maybe it because the size of the page I'm using is A3 portrait.  

I can't have the second page printed when needed. 

Hello Julien,

My I suggest opening a new post for your particular issue, so that when it is resolved, you will be able to pick the solution that worked for you and close it out. You can always reference posts like the current thread in your own post.

Best regards,

AJ

Hi All,

Please see attached oml and see if this idea works for all ultimatePDF related issues w.r.t reactive.

This is basically designing your screen in traditional web app and then call that screen url by passing all the inputs from reactive application.

Please let me know if it helps !

Thanks,

Vani

UltimatePDFIssue.zip

HI Julien Crepin,

If the issue is resolved then please share your solution to help community.

Thanks,

Vani

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.