Views
Comments
[Ultimate PDF] UltimatePDF with Reactive web- Only getting the first page of content
Question
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes
Published on 08 Jan 2021

I am using UltimatePDF with a reactive web application.   When I attempt to use ScreenshotToPNG or PrintToPDF_Advanced it works and I get the file download, however I only get the first page of that file.   My web screen contains web blocks that render my data and has a horizontal scroll.  I am getting maybe 1/3rd of the screen in my PDF/PNG file.   Any idea what could be causing this?  

I seem to have the same problem. I tested the same function in traditional web and it works there.
Any fix for the reactive variant?

Kind regards,

Mathias

Josh Herron wrote:

I am using UltimatePDF with a reactive web application.   When I attempt to use ScreenshotToPNG or PrintToPDF_Advanced it works and I get the file download, however I only get the first page of that file.   My web screen contains web blocks that render my data and has a horizontal scroll.  I am getting maybe 1/3rd of the screen in my PDF/PNG file.   Any idea what could be causing this?  

It is not compatible with reactive. My fix to "solve" this is to make a tradional web component and send the data there to make the pdf. 

I have the same problem. The strange thing is that it used to work back in August.
It's the same reactive app and I was able to create a pdf with 3 pages. All of a sudden it only gets the first page...

Try adding this to your CSS and see if it corrects your problem.

/* CSS for Reactive Printing */

@media all {
  .page-break {
    display: none;
  }
}

@media print {
  html, body {
    height: initial !important;
    overflow: initial !important;
    -webkit-print-color-adjust: exact;
  }