[SOAP Extensibility Samples] The authentication header received from the server was 'Negotiate'
Forge component by Pedro Guimarães

Hi, I need to call a Soap WebService, from the cloud environment to a on-premises machine.

I was able to add the webservice to Outsystems using the following URL format:
http://[username]:[password]@[WebservicePath]?wsdl

When I try to call the webservice, I get the following error:

The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was 'Negotiate'.

If I try with basic authentication, I get the same error, but this time regarding basic authentication.

Has anyone have any idea how can I send the credentials with the request? After researching, it seems I need to change the headers or the authentication type, using the Soap Advanced Extensibility, but I have no idea what is needed.

Has anyone encountered the same issue? Thank you for your help.

Hi Paulo,

Were you able to address this?

I had a similar issue, but mine was NTLM. Below is the C# code that I used based on Outsystems SOAP extensibility api as well.

Maybe it will give you a sense of direction. Please see attached file. I think you can skip the parameter requirement for the domain.

Hope this helps.

Thank you and kind regards,

Chris

NegotiationAuthenticationSOAP.txt

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.