Views
Comments
JSON Serialize action converts timezone
Question

Hi,

We have noticed that if we pass to JSON Serialize action  a structure that includes a dateTime type it gets converted to local system timezone 

We have a workaround - change type to text.

[{"id":"+++",*****,"start":"11/12/2020 08:00:00","end":"11/12/2020 09:00:00","

But it would be good too have this information displayed somewhere in documentation or in action info.

Thank you..

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Mykola,

Maybe you'll reach a better result if you create an idea at https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/

Kind regards,

Leandro.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Myjola.

Although you can submit an idea to improve documentation as suggested by Leandro, the better way is to 

add feedback on the documentation page itself using the Leave your feedback button. The feedback goes straight to the team responsible for the documentation.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Myjola.

Although you can submit an idea to improve documentation as suggested by Leandro, the better way is to 

add feedback on the documentation page itself using the Leave your feedback button. The feedback goes straight to the team responsible for the documentation.

Regards,

Daniel

This is the right way! ;) Tks Daniel!

Champion

Thanks - I've submitted a feedback)

My concern was - if it is a desired behaviour or a known bug that will be fixed in next versions.

Hi Nick,

It is better to fix this in next version.

Thanks,

Samiksha

mvp_badge
MVP

Well it can only be fixed, if it is identified as unexpected behavior and as such a bug.

If the behavior is intended than the documentation should be updated.

I see if I can get an answer from OutSystems.