IntelliWarp does not create edit/show screens 

IntelliWarp does not create edit/show screens 

I'am a newbie.

I can get IntelliWarp to generate a list web screen, but then the options (right click... etc) to create automaticaly edit or show screen are missing.
The table is filled with some data, the expression on the grid cells are correct and point to the table, can be published, and the e-spce is created with "style",
as per Service Studio Help.

I am using entities imported from the same SQLserver through an extension. Does IntelliWarp work in this case?
Using version 5.1.0.17 of Service Studio.

Do the imported entities have an Identifier? IntelliWarp doesn't support edit and show screens for entities without identifiers.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra

Yes, They do.
Even renamed the Identity fiels to Id and in the Integration Studio changed the type of field to Identity Reference as they where beeing imported as Integer.
I'm out of ideas of what to try next.
Please note that the initial _List screen is correctly gernerated.

Can you attach the oml here so we can look at it to try to find out what's the problem?

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra

Ok
Sending the rar with .oml, extensions and database script.
Using SQLexpress 2008
the database sent is a small set of related tables.
thanks for your help.

Your entities have an Attribute named Id, but it's not set as the identifier of the entity. You need to go to Integration Studio, set the attribute Id to Integer instead of Entity Reference, and choose that Attribute in the Identifier combo box. Then, after you publish and refresh the reference in Service Studio, you will have the needed entity actions available and IntelliWarp will work. I've attached to this post the extension and the eSpace modified like I described.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra
Thanks a lot. everything is now working