Views
Comments
Solved
[OutSystems.AI Language Analysis Reactive] Can't manage to use the AI Language Analysis component.
Forge component by Bruno Martinho
Published on 26 May 2020

Hello.

I'm trying to use the AI Language Analysis component. At "Use the AI Language Analysis component in your OutSystems apps" it reads: 

"These are the requirements you need to meet to use the Language Analysis component. [...]

• You created the Azure resources for the following services in the same Resource Group:

• Text Analytics

• Bing Spell Check

• Speech to Text"

Is the information in that document current and accurate?

Apparently, the "Speech to Text" resource is a paid one. To me is available a "Starter Plan" only. And it is not clear to me whether it is a pay-as-you-go subscription.

This is the second path I'm walking. In the first one I set up the "Cognitive Resources" azure resource (not the three individual resources mentioned above) and also got a 404 error. I wasn't able to identify the missing resource, though.

Please help.

Best regards,

Hyberson

Solution

I added the three individual resources mentioned above and changed the region to westus. It worked.

Are there security/authentication requirements that are not addressed in the aforementioned document?

Solution

I added the three individual resources mentioned above and changed the region to westus. It worked.