Unique css style per webscreen - possible?

Unique css style per webscreen - possible?

Hello

When a eSpace solution is published, all web screen uses the same web.css file as the default style -
1)  how do you remove the default web.css from each webscreen and have each webscreen use it's own css style?

Example
webscreen1 uses style-x.css
webscreen2 uses style-y.css
etc

Note: You could add css style to the webscreen style properties, however can you have it load&retrieve the style file from an external source?
Hi Robert,

You can clear the eSpace style sheet and only have CSS in the web screen style sheets.
If you need to reference an external style sheet you can use HTTPRequestHandler.AddJavaScriptTag() in the web screens' preparation.

Was this what you were looking for?

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi Tiago

Just to be clear, I can not completely remove the web.css tag reference from the webscreen page and then add a new style reference?

It would work if I cleared the web.css then used 
HTTPRequestHandler.AddJavaScriptTag() to add a new css reference, but then there will still be referenced to web.css (which is never used?), is that correct?
Hi Robert,

If you want to remove the reference I guess you could use HTTPRequestHandler.AddPostProcessingFilter("<link link href=""web\.css\?[0-9]*[^>]*>", "") to remove the espace css link tag.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi Tiago

Adding HTTPRequestHandler.AddPostProcessingFilter("<link link href=""web\.css\?[0-9]*[^>]*>", "" to the screen preparation did not seem to remove the css reference.?

The regular expression is wrong (link is duplicated).
Try "<link href=""web\.css\?[0-9]*[^>]*>" instead.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hello  Tiago

Thanks alot, works as expected.