[zTree] Hide icon + and - by zTree
ztree
Forge component by Eduardo Luís

Hi!

I am using the ZTree component and I have a situation that I cannot progress.

How do I hide the "+" and "-" icon from the tree?

Solution

Hi Danilo, 

The (+) button appears according to the IsParent property, so for it doesn't appear when you don't hear children, just set IsParent to false when assembling the list (for nodes that don't have children).

Set CSS:

.ztree li span.button.ico_docu{background-position: -110px 0;} 

Hi Danilo,

I'm not sure if you can get rid of the "+" and "-" within the widget or configuration.

But you can hidden them with CSS:

.ztree .button.roots_open,
.ztree .button.roots_close,
.ztree .button.center_open,
.ztree .button.center_close,
.ztree .button.bottom_open,
.ztree .button.bottom_close{
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,

Cláudio Rodrigues

Cláudio, thanks for the quick reply. I believe that this will work. But I need to make a condition that is: The (+) button will only hide when there are no children associated with it.

That way you will always hide. Do you have any suggestions?

Unfortunately  it can't be done via CSS.

In that case I suggest to use the "isHidden" property on the parent when he has no children.

Best Regards,

Cláudio

When using this isHidden property. It does is hide the node that is as True.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Danilo,

If you add the forge component to your original post's data (Edit and then use the "+ Forge Component" button), that will make it easier for the team that developed it to notice your question and address it.

Cheers! 

Thanks for the tip Jorge!

Solution

Hi Danilo, 

The (+) button appears according to the IsParent property, so for it doesn't appear when you don't hear children, just set IsParent to false when assembling the list (for nodes that don't have children).

Set CSS:

.ztree li span.button.ico_docu{background-position: -110px 0;} 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.