Follow-up prompts in QnA chatbots |OutSystems

Hi!

We recently launched Chatbot Configurator, a highly automated way to get a working chatbot in minutes. You can find more about it and everything you can already do with it in this recent blog post.

Now we're adding follow-up prompts to it, a new feature that you can try by evolving your QnA knowledge base after creating a QnA chatbot. Follow-up prompts allow you to answer questions in multiple turns, as it's likely that some user questions need to be refined or detailed to find the best answer. (see more details here)

Several users recently asked for this feature, so we're happy to share it with you now. Take this chance to provide us with feedback on the overall tool's experience and make other suggestions to improve it even further. Your feedback is always valuable.

So, what would you like to see on Chatbot Configurator in the future?

Thanks!

Nice, will try and give u feedback

Hi, I've had the multiple turns \ follow up prompts working in a basic chatbot to QnAMaker set-up. I've now had to introduce a web hook so I can use LUIS first, and then if no intent found, use QnAMaker to interrogate the knowledge base. 

Within the response from GenerateAnswer (from QnAMakerConnector) I can see the context information being passed back in the Context and Prompts structure including the QnAId and IsContextOnly entries. When I use ReplyToActivity (from AzureBotFrameworkConnector) I can see no-where in the Message.SuggestedActions.actions cardaction structure to include this context related information. 

Any suggestions?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.