Views
Comments
Solved
Labelling x axis in column chart using  two time input variables
Application Type
Traditional Web

I have a search page with two time input variables "From" and "To".  Once the user searches between two timestamps, I have an aggregated table with filters that show the results of the table using the two input fields.

I would like to be able to display the results in a column chart using the the time input fields as the x axis. For example if the user inputs from 09:00 to 11:00, I would like the x axis in the chart to have a column chart for each hourly timestamp.

Any help would be great, thanks

Solution

Hello Yats,

When using Charts you can create a list to be used as source.

In this List you can set your Label, Series and Value for each item.

If I understood right what you want. What you have to do in this case is to format your chart's source list with your own logic in a way that instead of using just one point when the Label is, for example 09:00 to 11:00, you use 3 points:

One with Label 09:00, other with Label 10:00 and other with 11:00.

Let me know if you understood and if this helped.

Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

I was wondering if you could help with another issue i'm having with the same file. 

I would like to click on one of the hourly values and it show a more filtered down graph of the results within that hour in a new page as single points rather than the sum. I have tried using DataPoint_GetClicked but it shows the Sum as the value and the hour as the label.

I am trying to show all the values within that time that is selected from the graph. I have attached an OML of my work so far.

test123.oml