Stop popup from closing

Stop popup from closing

I'm using the popup editor from Richwidgets 5.1.
I have a situation where I don't want a user clicking the cross on the top right corner to close the popup window.
Is there a way to stop the popup window from closing or the cross from appearing?

Btw, this need occurs in a BPT project. The popup is used to show a process step and closing the popup should release the activity.

I've been using a modified version of RichWidgets. Be aware with new releases of EnterpriseManager.

Thanks André. Perhaps the OutSystems team could consider adding your modification to the standard version.
I'll consider this option if there is no way to stop the popup from closing.

Can someone help?
Hi Gonçalo,

Looking to the cool solution André came up, another option you have (if you do not want a modified richwidgets) is to just add this CSS
.ui-dialog-titlebar-close{ display:none; }
to the Web Screen or eSpace Style Sheet.

Tiago Simões
Hi Tiago,

It doesn't seem to work whether I put it in the Espace stylesheet or the webscreen.
Apparently it has to be inside the richwidgets.

EDIT: It works if I fill the "title" property for the popup. If I leave it empty, it doesn't work.
EDIT2: It only works if I put in on the Espace stylesheet. It doesn't work if I put it in the webscreen stylesheet.
Hey everyone,

I found that using

.ui-dialog-titlebar { display:none; }

rather than

.ui-dialog-titlebar-close{ display:none; }

removes the titlebar completely and so I don't have to worry about filling the title. Problem solved. Thanks everyone.