Comments
Solved
Maintain the sequence of the rows in a list when list navigation is used
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.9.1 (Build 33435)

Hello All,

Currently I am trying to create a screen to show the total number of tickets/forms submitted for each category. I managed to use an action to sort the list as the list is a local list with structure datatype(listappend-ed a few group by columns and additional 2 isolated columns). 

However, the list seems to always show in the original sequence, e.g. when I click to sort it in descending order in first page, it runs back to original order when I navigate to second page.

Solution

Hello All,

I managed to solve the problem after all, it looks like I had my connectors linked wrongly in the RefreshTable action for the tablerecords widget.

My solution is to directly connect the 'False' clause to the Ajax Refresh for the tablerecords wrapper instead of connecting it to the Refresh Aggregate flow below the ResetStartIndex node.

Hi junior, 

You need to persist those values in your second screen. 

1) Pass the input parameter IsAscending and selected SortAttribute in second screen from first screen. 

2) In first screen preparation, use the same listSort action and pass those IsAscending and Sort attribute to it's properties. 

Hope this works :) 

Solution

Hello All,

I managed to solve the problem after all, it looks like I had my connectors linked wrongly in the RefreshTable action for the tablerecords widget.

My solution is to directly connect the 'False' clause to the Ajax Refresh for the tablerecords wrapper instead of connecting it to the Refresh Aggregate flow below the ResetStartIndex node.