Help understanding these errors

Help understanding these errors

Hi there Mates,

I'm getting two types of error in service center e i don't know what is all about.

The errors are:

An error occurred while communicating with the remote host. The error code is 0x80070057.
at ssRichWidgets.RssExtensionRichWidgetsExtension.MssRunJavascript(HeContext heContext, String inParamScript)
at ssRichWidgets.Actions.ActionPopup_Editor_Notify(HeContext heContext, String inParamArgument)
at ssSIGA.RsseSpaceRichWidgets.MssPopup_Editor_Notify(HeContext heContext, String inParamArgument)
at ssSIGA.Actions.ActionPopup_Editor_Notify(HeContext heContext, String inParamArgument)
at ssSIGA.Flows.FlowAgendamento.ScrnAgendamento_PopUp_Edit.CommandGravar_Ajax(HeContext heContext)
eSpaceVer: 8 (Id=1617, PubId=4867, CompiledWith=
RequestUrl: http://siga/siga/Agendamento_PopUp_Edit.aspx
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/SIGA-1-129319160433331684
FilePath: E:\OutSystems\Platform Server\running\SIGA.01143296426\Agendamento_PopUp_Edit.aspx
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 1976 ('w3wp', Started='18-10-2010 22:54:02', Priv=732Mb, Virt=6009Mb)
TID: 35
.NET: 2.0.50727.4927

Module Name:
Extension method
An error occurred while communicating with the remote host. The error code is 0x80070057.
at System.Web.Hosting.ISAPIWorkerRequestInProcForIIS6.FlushCore(Byte[] status, Byte[] header, Int32 keepConnected, Int32 totalBodySize, Int32 numBodyFragments, IntPtr[] bodyFragments, Int32[] bodyFragmentLengths, Int32 doneWithSession, Int32 finalStatus, Boolean& async)
at System.Web.Hosting.ISAPIWorkerRequest.FlushCachedResponse(Boolean isFinal)
at System.Web.HttpResponse.Flush(Boolean finalFlush)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPageViewState.WriteJavascriptResponse(HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, String script, Boolean flush)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPageViewState.AddQueuedJavascript(String script)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.HeContext.QueueJavascript(String script)
at OutSystems.NssRichWidgetsExtension.CssRichWidgetsExtension.MssRunJavascript(String ssScript)
at ssRichWidgets.RssExtensionRichWidgetsExtension.MssRunJavascript(HeContext heContext, String inParamScript)
I googled the error and it's possible the User closes the browser before the action/rendering is finished.

If that is the case, there is not much you can do about it.
Is it because of some bad-code, well, either there is a flaw in OS or your own code.

Hi Pedro,

We found that this problem is fairly common on Windows 2008 R2 64-bit, and most of the time its due a bug on the IHttpConnection::IsConnected method.

The following KB apply for the issue and a patch is also available for download:

We sucessfully installed on our DEV and QA systems w/o any problems and the error was gone.

If you're not running Win2008 R2 64bit you may want to check the following thread:

Hope it helps.

Arley Silveira.
Hi Arley, and welcome back to our community forums!

How's everything going?

Thanks a lot for your tip, it'll definitely be useful to more people who bump into this kind of problem.

Looking forward to seeing you around more often, and good luck with your project :)

Paulo Tavares
Hi Arley,

I've already find the solution a few time ago.

Just in case, the following errors are also frequently registered:
- 0x800704CD (An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection.)
- 0x800703E3 (The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request.)

Anyone who want to read more about this kind of error, take a look here:

Pedro Domingues