Views
Comments
Solved
How to solve "There was an error processing your request. Reload" ?
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi there,

I'm facing with this error when i'm trying to save a new "Rubrica Geral" 

How can i solve this?

I attached the .oml 

Best regards

Portal.oml

Solution

João Ferreira

It seems that you the actions you have assigned to your buttons are incorrect. 

Please correct and try again.

Thanks.

Solution

Hi João.

You have your inputs on both forms binded to GetRubricasOrcamentaisByRubricaGeralId query as you can see below:

Nonetheless, if you press on the Save button that leads you to the SaveRubGeral action, you are saving the record GetRubricasGerais query, which is empty since none of the inputs is binded to this query:

I guess you want to bind the fields from the first form to GetRubricasGerais query instead of GetRubricasOrcamentaisByRubricaGeralId query:

Hope it helps.

Regards,
João

Hi João,

It seems like you are having an error on this action:

Probably something related to mandatory fields missing or foreign keys constraint.

You will find more details on Service Center, but in any case you want to prevent this kind of errors on your application and you should handle them gracefully.

For that you should have an exception handler. See the example below:

Hope it helps.

Regards,
João

It seems that it worked... In the Service Center don't show any error,.

Although, it seems that when i try to save a new "Rubrica Geral" it saves into "RubricaOrcamental" entities and i can't figure it out why. 

It seems that the actions are correct... :\

Solution

Hi João.

You have your inputs on both forms binded to GetRubricasOrcamentaisByRubricaGeralId query as you can see below:

Nonetheless, if you press on the Save button that leads you to the SaveRubGeral action, you are saving the record GetRubricasGerais query, which is empty since none of the inputs is binded to this query:

I guess you want to bind the fields from the first form to GetRubricasGerais query instead of GetRubricasOrcamentaisByRubricaGeralId query:

Hope it helps.

Regards,
João

hi  João , maybe u have to refresh dependences

Hi there,

João, thank you for your input. I already changed to the inputs accordingly

But now i have this error:

Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.OSUSR_IY5_RUBRICAORCAMENTAL1' with unique index 'OSIDX_OSUSR_IY5_RUBRICAORCAMENTAL1_4CODE'. The duplicate key value is ().
The statement has been terminated.

I need to say that on both DB i created an Index so the code value must be unique

My question is: If i'm saving into RubricaGeral DB, why says is the error saying the problem is for RubricaOrcamental DB?

In the future, i will try to implement the code automatically by the system and not manually as it is.

ASMA: Can you please explain a little better (i'm still doing my first steps here :\ ) 

Solution

João Ferreira

It seems that you the actions you have assigned to your buttons are incorrect. 

Please correct and try again.

Thanks.

Laxman, thank you very much for this input.

In fact, this solved the problem! I look everywhere but not there. :\

I also noticed that the action "SaveRubGeral" was with the form validation wrong (it was form1 instead form2)...

Thank you all for your support!

Guys, sorry for this question (it seems to have a basic answer), but when i try to save a "Rubrica Geral", the value of the department ID is 0 and don't pass the correct value.

Also, in the screen "CentroCustos", don't show any data from the table although i think that the source is correct....

What I'm i doing wrong here?

CentroCustos.oml