Views
Comments
Solved
Date Picker Problem
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.8.6 (Build 27581)

Hello every one, I would like to ask you about a problem with my date Picker.

When my preparation runs, my date Picker works perfect, afeter doing some actions, the input that contains my date picker is desabled by a business logic, evry thing is fine untill there, but, then by clicking on a button, I enable the input with my date Picker again, but now,  I can not pick a date, the pop up, which shows the dates, doesn't apear, I just can write the date manually, but the pop up is just desabled, I tried with ajax refresh the input and the date picker, but, is not working,  do you have any suggestions about this?

This is when I run my preparation

After doing some business logic

An then I click a btton (Limpiar) and my date picker stoped working

Solution

Hi rafael,

I have attached the oml for your reference.

Please have a look, it's working fine with enable & disable the functionality.

DateEnable.oml

Hi Raphael, thanks for the .oml, I noticed in your example, that I was doing the ajax refresh before eneabling the input,  so now it is working fine, thanks man

Hi Rafael,

First let me say you have a nice name ;P

About your problem, what can be happening is that when you click in Limpiar Button you are refreshing just the input and not the calendar widget.

Try to place both, the input and the calendar widget linked to this input, into a container and them refresh the container just once.

This way the javascript from the calendar widget will run again and link the calendar to your input one more time.

Let me know if this is the case,

Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

Hi Raphael

Thanks man, we have a good name XD.

I tried, the suggestion you gave me, but it didn't work, I dont Know whay.

is there a way to re run the preparation?.

Best regards Raphael

Hey Rafael,

It seems right, should work.

Try to see if Manish sample bellow can help. If not, can you share your .oml with us so we can take a look?

Other things that may help, is to see in your browser console if any Javascript errors is happening.

Also, make sure that this input is not being used with others calendars widgets by mistaken, and if it is being refreshed just one time.

Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

Solution

Hi rafael,

I have attached the oml for your reference.

Please have a look, it's working fine with enable & disable the functionality.

DateEnable.oml

Hi Raphael, thanks for the .oml, I noticed in your example, that I was doing the ajax refresh before eneabling the input,  so now it is working fine, thanks man