Views
Comments
Solved
[zTree] Event button Expand or Collapse zTree
Question
Forge component by Eduardo Luís
Published on 03 Oct 2019

Good afternoon,

I have a part as resolved: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/66552/save-the-collapse-and-expand-it-in-a-session-variable/

Is there a way to catch the "+" and "-" button event? In the way that it implements, the user will always have to click on the name (node), for my changes to be saved. This is not a legal way for the user. Since he is used to clicking + and - to expand or collapse.

When you click the "+" in the specific node tree, that node will be expanded. When performing or updating (F5) on the page, that node will keep expanded .. until the user selects the "-".

Do you have any idea?

Solution

Hi Danilo,

In your implementation you are using the onClick event to get the current node, I think that just switching to the onExpand event.

Let me know if that solves it.

Solution

Yes,

agree with what Huarlem is saying, you're just focusing on the wrong event, there's onExpand and onCollapse available.

I had a little try, see attached demo

Dorine

twDemoZTree.oml

Solution

Hi Danilo,

In your implementation you are using the onClick event to get the current node, I think that just switching to the onExpand event.

Let me know if that solves it.

Solution

Yes,

agree with what Huarlem is saying, you're just focusing on the wrong event, there's onExpand and onCollapse available.

I had a little try, see attached demo

Dorine

twDemoZTree.oml