Views
Comments
Solved
Dropbox filter
Application Type
Reactive

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a dropbox that will show only the values that are associated with that value. Meaning, i have a first dropbox that shows departments, and then in the second dropbox, i want to show the values associated with those departments.

In my .oml, in "AddRubrica" - Form 1 i have a dropbox that show's all departments, and on change, it has an action that passes the Department Id to "GetRubricaOrcamentalsByRubricaGeralId". 

After that, this filter should be shown on dropbox "Rubrica Geral", but doesn't show anything.

What am i doing wrong?

Thank you

P.S. - I'm still learning how this works ;)

Portal.oml

Solution

hi João Ferreira

I have tried to meet your expectation. Kindly refer to the screen named Solution_divya in the OML attached 

Brief:- once you select the department, the Second combo will List out the RubricaGeral according to the specific department.

Portal.oml

Solution

Hi João

see the example in attachment, updated your aggregate:

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Portalexample.oml

Solution

Hi João,

I took a look at your code and you were passing the wrong parameter to the action that refreshes the "Rubricas".

You don't actually need a parameter, you just have to use the variable which holds the value of your combobox:

Please refer to the OML in attachment.

Regards,
João

Portal1.oml

Solution

Hi João

see the example in attachment, updated your aggregate:

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Portalexample.oml

Solution

hi João Ferreira

I have tried to meet your expectation. Kindly refer to the screen named Solution_divya in the OML attached 

Brief:- once you select the department, the Second combo will List out the RubricaGeral according to the specific department.

Portal.oml

Thank you all for your inputs!

In fact, the variable of the dropbox was wrong and was pointing to another Entitie. 

I changed it and now it filter correctly. See in attached (for future users that are facing the same problem)

Just another question, to show the code of "Rubrica Geral" (below the 2 dropbox) is better to use an expression?

How can i update that value? It shows only the firt code and after i change the label, don't update it. Is it "on change" event? 

Portal.oml