[Hierarchical Organizational Chart] Is it possible to change IDs to Text?
hierarchical-organizational-chart
Reactive icon
Forge component by Sylvain Billot
Application Type
Reactive

Hi, first of all, awesome component. I have a situation where all the IDs are in text instead of numbers for the users. Would it be possible to change the IDs to text? I tried to change it myself but broke things instead. 

Thanks!

Hi Munjal,

This module accept now Ids as Text and not only as long integer and this change should not have impact on current developments.

Have a nice day
Regards

This is awesome. Thank you!

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for update. If we update new version it should not break and can you please let us know if there is any performance impact.

Hi Munjal,

Thanks for your appreciation of this component.

I think that i have understand your question about IDs as text rather as long integer.

(In Outsystems Ids are by default long integers so i worked with that).

However  i'll will try to do a fork with ID's as text or an How To convert this module to use text id's.

I'll keep you in touch.

Regards

Hi Munjal,

This module accept now Ids as Text and not only as long integer and this change should not have impact on current developments.

Have a nice day
Regards

This is awesome. Thank you!

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for update. If we update new version it should not break and can you please let us know if there is any performance impact.

Is it possible to show different levels? Where somebody would report directly to the CEO but not be on the same level as the Managers below the CEO

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.